Use our simple calculator wizard below to quickly work out which heater(s) you need for your room(s) or even generate a full quotation for your existing or new home.
1. Room Size: select your room size by either dragging the sliders or entering the values.
2. Insulation / Energy Rating: select the homes energy rating or if built before 2005 please select the relevant insulation.
3. Heat: select the maximum continuous heating temperature (standard 21~22C).
4. Next: click the next button to see what is recommended for your room.
5. Room description: click on name to label your selected room.
6. Add: click the +add button to add your room to the wizard
7. Back: click the back button to enter another room size